Monday, March 10, 2008

We are TIGERS hear us ROAR!

This is a shout out to those who graduated from THS in 95',96', 97', 98', 99', 2000 or 2001. Post your....name, address, phone number, email. Leave any information you want to leave so that we can get in touch with you and your classmates. Just type your information in the comments section and we will do the rest! Be watching for updates! If you have any one's information that we don't have, please add it also.

(If you don't know how to add a comment....just click on the word comments below (it is highlighted with red) and then you can leave your info in the box. Make sure you publish it after you are done.)

9 comments:

Kara said...

Looks great jen, let me know if you need any help doing anything. I think you already have my contact info.

Ralaina said...

I can't wait for the reunion! Thanks for all of your work in putting it together. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Unknown said...

Rauni Guffey
rauniguffey@yahoo.com

Terra Wood
PO Box 318
Tabiona UT 84072

Unknown said...

Looks GRRReat...

Steven Giles
9303 South Jefferson Lane
Sandy Utah

801-633-0531

Riley Roberts said...

This is awesome! IF you have any ideas for the reunion, note it here. We are trying to figure out some fun skits or just eat and mingle. We will probably have a TV playing the class videos, so if you have one from your class, bring it with you to the reunion and we'll pop it in. I think it's going to be a good time. We may also do some Volley ball or horse shoe games to pass the time and mix and mingle. If you can bring a copy of a resent photo of your family and a short article to describe what you've been up to. We'll display it on a table where everyone can go by and check it out.

Riley Roberts said...

Riley & Kristina Roberts
rileyw.roberts@yahoo.com

2496w 280s
Provo, UT 84601

trina said...

Hey guys... I am so excited to see everyone! I have gotten to talk to some of you already, but I hope to see you! Thanks to everyone who has helped Riley and I put this together. Jennifer and Kara made this blog, which seems to be working! Be watching your e-mail, I will soon be sending an R.S.V.P to get an idea of how many are coming and plan food!

Kyle & Trina Farnsworth
HC 65 Box 76
Altonah, UT. 84002

ktkg@ubtanet.com

(435)454-3661

trina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody Park Gardner said...

Awesome site! Great way to keep in touch. Hope more people get to see it before the reunion. I'm so excited to see everyone!