Friday, May 2, 2008

Class Reunion Organizers.....

This is Awesome! If you have any ideas for the reunion, note it here. We are trying to decide on some fun skits or just eat and mingle. We will probably have a TV playing the class videos, so if you have one from your class, bring it with you to the reunion and we'll pop it in. We think it's going to be a good time. We may also do some Volleyball or horse shoe games to pass the time and mix & mingle. If you can, bring a copy of a recent photo of your family and a short article to describe what you've been up to. We'll display it on a table where everyone can check it out.
-Riley
Hey guys... I am so excited to see everyone! I have gotten to talk to some of you already, but I hope to see you! Thanks to everyone who has helped Riley and I put this together. Jennifer and Kara made this blog, which seems to be working! Be watching your e-mail, I will soon be sending an R.S.V.P to get an idea of how many are coming and plan food!
-Trina

No comments: